Wellness Coaching Program in Fernandina Beach, FL
Helping you achieve a healthy balance in your business, personal, and family life.
If you’re like a lot of people these days, you may be struggling with figuring out how to break free from the daily grind. You know that there’s more to life than what you’re experiencing now. You know that there are people out there leading fulfilling lives and you wonder how you can get yourself on the path toward a life that is not only successful but rewarding.
You will achieve the balance between your professional life and your family/personal life.
My coaching program offers a comprehensive method that is scientifically research-based and will get you on your way to living the life you dream about.
Why work with me?
My education and experience in the field of counseling provide me with the unique abilities to listen, understand, and identify patterns in your life. I promise to meet you where you currently are and help you identify the big picture of what fulfillment means to you. Together, we will design the means of accomplishing your goals to attain this greater vision.
My Clients Are...
- Learning techniques for stress reduction
- Setting intentions for the various aspects of their lives
- Setting goals for themselves on a weekly basis
- Finding a better balance in work and family life
- Making greater connections with their children (including adult children)
- Finding true joy in their day to day lives
- Gaining a better sense of mindfulness
- Discovering new ways to improve sleep patterns
- Learning about the need for and benefits of self-compassion
- Improving in sports
- Managing emotions better
- Able to make decisions with mental clarity both personally and professionally
- Learning the power of meditation
- Using breathing techniques for relaxation
- Seeing the good in their lives and feeling a deep sense of gratitude
- Acknowledging shortcomings and challenges while finding the wisdom in everyday life
- Listening to their bodies when it is suffering or ailing
- Becoming more aware of who they are in the world and their sense of purpose
- Managing conflict better