Julie at 904-557-8250 or email@example.com
What is sports performance coaching?
- By using simple techniques, you can center yourself.
- Achieve your highest abilities on the course, court, or field.
- Attain and retain your training capacities during competition.
- Immediate recall of coaching strategies during competition.
- Team coach not available during play? Rely on yourself!
- Gain the ability to respond to stressful situations rather than reacting to them.
- Control your thoughts instead of your thoughts controlling you.
- No YIPS zone.
- Achieve total belief in your abilities to compete at your highest level.
- Implement 5-minute daily exercises to enable focus during competition.
- Cut out the mental chatter.
- Sense your opponent’s stress level.
- Alleviate anxiety that only distracts and hinders performance.
- Discover the quickest path to a calm emotional state.
- Gain confidence in your ability to overcome adversity.